Posts Tagged ‘esta visa gov’
Visa does not always have to be obtained at the offices of the embassies of other countries. Sometimes visas are issued by immigration officials when you enter the country. Ease visa is called Visa On Arrival. Generally interpreted “visa upon arrival” in the destination country. The location could manufacture at airports, seaports, and land borders. But keep in mind also that not every airport or the port can provide visa on arrival. In large cities usually automatically will be. Visit our website to know como tramitar una visa de turista para estados unidos, if you want to apply it online you can also do it on our website.
Each country has different conditions and rules. There is to be made through the online first. Once approved you just take when entry into the country. In general, this type of visa has a limited validity period. From just a few hours to several days.
Although you can make a visa upon entry the country of destination, but that does not mean you can not create a visa at the Embassy. Make a visa at the embassy is still advisable if you need a long period of time to stay in the destination country. It is also to ensure that you can get a visa ahead of time. Because it could have visa applications rejected by various causes, then your visit becomes useless and must return to your country of origin.
If you are an Asian, here is a list of countries with visa on arrival in Asia among others, are:
– China: Requires visa. free for those who are traveling to the island of Hainan, Hong Kong, or Macau. As for Hong Kong, you can be a free visa for 30 days.
– Japan: Requires visas on arrival to holders of e-passport, and free visas as of December 1, 2014
– Laos: free visa for 30 days
– Malaysia: free visa for 30 days
– Myanmar: Free visa for 14 days, for users of e-visa 28 days, but it should arrive in the area of Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw or Mandalay Airport
– Nepal: free visa on arrival for 90 days
– Singapore: The free visa for 30 days
– Thailand: free visa for 30 days
– Timor-Leste: Visa on arrival for 30 days
– Vietnam: Free visa for 30 days.